Friday, June 6, 2008

My Little Bumblebees

The little girls in my picture are Gracie & McKayla. Gracie is the little girl that I have babysat since she was little, so she holds a very special place in my heart & McKayla is my neice! Which of course is very lucky to have such a wonderful auntie like me:) Next week is her birthday, she is going to be a year old!! I can't believe how fast the year has gone!! I got her a couple of outfits and of course had to make the matching bows and bracelets! I also made her a video of all the pictures & video we have all taken of her & it is very cute & 30 minutes long!! Then I also went on shutterfly and made her a book with her pictures! They are all cute and I am so excited! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

your blog is looking awesome so far. i love your header! where did you find the dots you used at the very top of the page?

Baileys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baileys said...

Hey Candra, I am so glad you have a blog! It is so cute! Sorry I must have deleted my first comment. Have a great day! kaylieandkyle.blogspot.com