Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy couple of weeks!

The Last couple of weeks have been a little bit crazy! I have been keeping very busy with work & school & picture taking! Last weekend alone I had 4 sessions! Another thing that happened was Wayne Richards of KLCE (radio station 97.3) died. It has been so sad but also very cool to see all of the "Drive Safely Wayne" signs around town. There is even a big billboard on Yellowstone for him. Very touching.

Last weekend I took a break from the busy schedule & saw Nights in Rodanthe! Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors & I had read the book. It is a great movie~ Very sad~ I am also in my spare time reading his new book The Lucky One~~

The following are a preview of the pictures I had taken last weekend~ Check out candraspix for a full view of the pictures~ Hopefully the ones I took this weekend I will get up there real soon! We even did our family pictures! Amazing with the crazy schedule all of us have~ especially me~ I also got to go to LeAnn Rimes! She is amazing & so down to earth I love her voice! Anyways hope all is well for everyone! I will post again soon!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Candra...so me more amazing pictures! You really have a knack for that! Such talent! Glad you had fun at LeAnn Rimes. I like her voice too! Hopefully we can talk soon!

Neal and Angie said...

It was so good talking to you! Hope you have a wonderful birthday Sunday! I tagged you on my blog, check it out to see the rules :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

You are a great photographer! Too bad I don't live close-I would bring the girls over! Glad you are having fun and school is good.