Tuesday, June 2, 2009

House Dilemma....

Lately we have had graduation and birthdays & other things happening so I am a bit behind on my postings! I do want to first off tell Angie & Neal how much they are in my thoughts & prayers for the loss of their little one. I love you both & I am praying for you and your families.

My latest issue that I am having is trying to decide if I want to get a house or not. I have a year left of school & with the interest rates low & the $8000 tax credit I am trying to decide what to do. This is the townhouse that I am looking at, and trying to decide what to do! It is close to my family on this side of down and I really like it. Here are a couple of pictures of the townhouse. It is small and only has two bedrooms, but it is perfect size for me... I am not sure what to do... It is a lot of money and I know I shouldn't admit this, but I am a little bit freaked to live by myself... Any suggestions of what to do let me know!



I will get updated with graduation and other life happenings later! 

4 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

It looks really nice and I do think people who don't have a house to sell right now, should totally go for it! Why not? It's a big decision and a scary one, but if you feel like you can afford it, I say go for it! Besides...it'll get you away from a little family drama!!!

Chelsi said...

Buying is such a big decision... pretty scary. It looks way nice though. I would just make sure you plan to be there for at least 2 years or more so you don't have to move again or pay capital gains. Exciting though! Keep us updated.

Unknown said...

I love these townhouses! I know exactly where they are. Amber and Che' almost got one actually. It really is a big decision to get your own place. But I think you would love having your own place! I did it for a little while and I absolutely loved it. Of course I could always go visit family and friends whenever I wanted, so that made it totally fine and bearable. I think you would love it! Now it's just picking the place that's the tough part...but this one is nice!

Amber said...

So I'm pretty sure those are the townhouses that we almost got. I loved the look. When you walk in are the stairs on the left? We almost purchased one because the price of what they were at the time were awesome. I really loved those. I think you would be just fine by yourself. Especially in a place like that. It's so nice, I love it. I think if you want a place to live on your own and you know you can afford it and still be comfortable with other finances, then go for it! It's always good to live on your own. You learn a lot more about yourself ha ha. Good luck Candra!