Friday, July 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home....

Well as many of you have probably guessed.... I bought a house! One of the best & scariest things I have done in my life! I am still trying to get settled in after moving & vacation! I will have to post pictures soon... So all in one month I crossed off see the ocean & buy a house on my list of things to do! Exciting but scary & in less than a year I will be able to cross off getting a bachelors degree in accounting! Now if only I could find the perfect mate..... time will tell! I also got done with my summer class & I got an A (YEAH!!) Two semesters to go! Next semester wil be the worst with 15 credits and full time work, but after that it will be smooth sailing! 
Here is a picture of my house!    

And this is cute little Drake that I took pictures of! (Sorry its not turned). Well I will post pictures of vacation soon! & definitely more of Drake!

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Congrats on the house! Isn't the ocean amazing... love it :) Can't wait to see more pics.

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

Candra! That is so cool that you bought a house. I'm so happy for you. I will have to come see it next time I am in IF. I hope you are doing well. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside. Love ya!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I've been wondering about you, but it looks like you're doing good! Congrats on the house...I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Neal and Angie said...

Love the pictures of Drake...can't wait until you can take pictures of my children :) You are so good at it. I'm glad you finally saw the ocean. Hope your getting settled in your house ok. Can't wait to see pics of the inside! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting!