Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Okay...WOW...


WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES & LONG!

Okay.. I've been so busy with everything(school, work, pictures, family, primary, ect..) that this is one of the last things on my list & I am sooooo far behind... Since my last post.. I have had a lot happen. First this is the necklace I made for my aunt for Christmas.. Needle, fish wire, seed beads... I think it turned out pretty cute.
Then I have been taking quite a few pictures... These are some from a while ago.. which hopefully I will be able to update Candra's Pix blog with the full sessions... They are so cute!

Aren't they all so cute! Love these pictures!

Then one of my best friends finally got her entire family(parents & siblings) together for a family picture.. It turned out so cute! They all have the cutest kids!

This is another one of my friends and her little boy! He is so smart & so cute! I'm so lucky that all of my friends have the cutest kids!

I know that everyone knows back in November I became an aunt again.. well the poor kid (but she's so cute) keeps getting compared to me as a baby. She does look a lot like me except for the blue eyes :) So as embarrassing as it is here are some baby pictures of me & one of Pyper. You tell me....



Oh yes.. the picture of my niece is one from just this past weekend. Isn't she a doll? I know I am biased but I think that they are both so cute. So here are some of the over 200+ pictures I took of my brother and his family.

Oh I have to show that I took this picture and did this for them as well.
Then McKayla has such a bubbling personality.. She informed me just on Saturday that we love Taylor Swift. I told her no we don't.. She comes up to me and she says "No, Aunt Candra, we LOVE Taylor Swift & Lady Gaga".. Aren't kids the cutest! She definitely keeps me going..
This is her a couple of months ago..
This is her from Saturday.. She is growing like a weed! Just like her little sister!
This is the two of them..so cute;)
Then I had to put these two pictures on here, she is so funny, the first picture is how she kept smiling.
So my brother says, "McKayla, smile with your eyes" and this is what we come up with.. See kids can smile and fake it too~

I just love them so much! This picture is Pyper's blessing dress
Then on Saturday I was able to take pictures of one of my best friends kids! They are some of the best repeat customers! They are so adorable!

Ok.. so January and February have been so busy with school & things.. I have been doing pretty good! There is this one teacher I have and I have had him before and he is not my favorite, he is kind of a jerk. Anyways.. I got a B on his first exam.. which feels awesome! I studied for hours and hours and a B on his exam is like an A++...he is so hard! So that was a confidence booster &
then in one of my other classes I also got a B on his exam, which I was happy about! My classes are very frustrating this semester, but it is my LAST SEMESTER, so I am keeping my head up and counting down (73 days) :)
Some other things that have been going on are...
January...Jury Duty. I don't know how many of you have been chosen for Jury Duty.. it is interesting, but not fun when you decide someone else's future. I had Jury Duty for the weeks of January 11- January 22, which school started on January 11 & I had auditors on that same day ( I am surprised I still have hair) So I didn't have to go to Jury Duty until January 22.. that's right the very last day of my Jury Duty I had to go! If everyone had of showed up to Jury Duty I would not have been chosen to be 14 of the jurors that had to be narrowed down to 6. Well I ended up being one of the 6 people they chose to be the Jury. It was a LONG day. I was there from 8:30 in the morning till almost 6 at night with a 45 minute lunch. It was insane & I hope that my name stays off that list for a while.
February... In fact it was February 1st, we had a very foggy night and it was hard to see the road from far away.. I have a night class and I was coming back from Pocatello. I saw something in the road I thought it was a cat... NOPE.. I was to Blackfoot and where the 3 lanes merge to 2. There was something in the road and I couldn't get over & couldn't slam on the brakes with a car behind me. I decided that I would just pray it stayed so I didn't run over the poor cat. Well I got close to hitting it and it flew up...It wasn't a cat at all...IT WAS AN OWL! A HUGE OWL.. These are the pictures... I drove all the way from Blackfoot to IF with this owl stuck in my car. I called my little brother to pull it out of my car. So scary! Anyways, I was lucky that only my grill was hurt on my car and it dented my radiator. Nothing more. My little niece was so concerned and she had to show everyone the pictures from my phone. She would say, "Candra broke her car, she hit a bird and it went boom". She won't forget about it either. Everytime she talks to me on the phone or I see her she asks if I have hit any more birds. On the phone she will say "ok drive careful, don't hit any more birds,i love you bye"Crazy kid! These are the pictures... they are from my phone so they aren't very good...

This is the damage & the way I drove home & below is my little brother holding it up!

One BIG BIRD!

Ok.. well other than those events I teach Primary on Sunday's and I have Sunbeams...there are 10 of them & just one of me.. I don't have a team teacher yet, so keeping the children calm and not jumping everywhere can be a big task! Well the laundry dishes and homework is calling my name.. but at least I am caught up... for now....

6 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Man...busy busy busy! I'm glad you took some time to update. I was thinking about you the other day, so it's nice to see you're still up & running!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh that owl is huge!!! You are so busy Candra!! I recognize some of those cute Bailey kids. Those are so cute Candra, you do such a great job. Your jewelry is so cute too! What a talent you have, I'm so jealous. Keep up all the hard work. LOVE yA!

Amber said...

OH how did you do that proclamation pic? So cute!

Candra said...

Amber~ Thanks you are so sweet! I just went to the church website and downloaded the proclamation to the family and then in Adobe I just added a watermark of the family picture behind it...Super easy & super cute! I just changed it so the picture is lighter behind the words. We should get together sometime since we live so close to eachother! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Love the new pics and I have to say pyper does really look like you. Lucky girl! What a crazy adventure life is! :)

Unknown said...

I just LOVE all the pictures. I wish I could be that talented behind a lens! Kaylie's kids are too cute. And what the crap about that owl?! Sounds like my brother and sisiter-in-law going home to Jackson one night when an owl ran into their driver's side mirror and broke the whole thing off. Dang owls!