Sunday, January 18, 2009

What else can I say??

Crazy~~ What else can I say? I haven't posted for a few weeks, but this is what has happened... I had auditors at work starting on the 5th and that is always crazy~enough said... Then that same week our cat that we have had for 17 years broke his hip and on Wednesday the 7th we had to put him to sleep. I went with my mom and my sister, it was probably one of the hardest things I have to do... I will NEVER forget watching his head go down after them putting the needle in his little arm. So this post is dedicated to my Moonbeam, who is now in heaven... I miss you so much! It has been a little rough... School started Monday the 12th & it is going to be a busy semester as well~ Some of my classes seem to be pretty good & others seem like they are going to be crazy... I finished my grandpa's book and video for his 80th birthday party that should be fun...Well I hope everyone else is doing well~ I will post again soon...

2 comments:

Neal and Angie said...

Candra...so sorry to hear about Moonbeam. I haven't heard from you in awhile and now I can see why. You've been so busy and have quite a lot going on. You're always in my prayers! I love and miss you. Remember---you, me, and CALIFORNIA during your spring break!

Baileys said...

OH no!!!!! That is so sad!!! I miss you!