Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday & More...

Yesterday was my Grandpa's 80th birthday party. It went great. I did the video for his birthday & then I also did a book for him as well. It was a very long day, but totally worth it. He loved both the video & the book! He looks great for 80! It was great to have all of my immediate family there for the party the only one's that we had missing were my 2 cousins-(Jacob is on a mission in Mexico & Todd is in the Navy in England). We were able to get a picture of my family with my grandparents that turned out good. My grandpa worked for the highway department for a really long time..(40+ years). So it was a lot of fun for him to see a bunch of his friends that he hadn't seen in a while. Here are some pictures...

Our Family Picture

His shirt from the dept. with all of his pins.

My grandparents with their kids.

This is a picture with all of the great-grandkids!
The party turned out great! Other than the party life has been really busy... The auditors are finally done & gone & I am so excited for that...although it is month end and my co-worker is on vacation this week, so it will be a busy week. School is keeping me extremely busy & I am trying not to fall behind... I have a little bit:) I did get one of my papers back from my Business Writing class & he gave me 100%...Yeah!! Anyways it is getting late & I have homework to do and have to be to work by 6:00am so I have to get up at 5am! Way too early I know! Oh one more thing... here is one of the pictures I took this weekend for my little sister who is a senior and graduates in May... It turned out cute, this is the outfit she had on for my grandpa's party & I did her hair, she doesn't have naturally curly hair like I do, so it took a lot of time and about 65 bobby pins to make it look this good! Anyways this is her favorite and I will post more later! Hope everyone else is doing great! Will post soon!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Wow...how neat that everyone could be there! I love your sister's hair and picture. Great job! Hope things are looking up! Love ya!