Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a week!

Well... Crazy busy week.. At least I was able to do some of my own things! Since it was spring break I was able to catch up with a bunch of my friends~ YEAH~ It was really good to see Aleesa on Tuesday. She my friend from school & she is going to graduate in May & have a baby boy in June~ I am so excited for her. I was able to also hang out with JenniLynn who is funnier than ever. Thanks for dinner it was great! I was also able to catch up with a couple of girls from high school, Heather & Ashlee. They both have two kids that are way cute & loved talking to them & catching up on life since we last talked. Ashlee is also a great cook~ Thanks so much for lunch! It was great to see both of you & I hope we can do it again soon. I went to a movie with my little sister on Friday we went & saw 12 rounds. It was a very intense but really good movie! I also did a lot of homework & worked (a lot). I was able to get a bunch of my homework done yeah! I still have a bunch to do, but I am so glad that I got a break! Now tomorrow it is back to the grind for 5 weeks & then I will just have one class over the summer & 6 classes left & I am done! YEAH! Count down begins!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you were able to do some fun things over your break although you also worked hard! I miss you Candra wish I could've been one of the ones to see you on your break :) How's your ear doing?