Saturday, March 7, 2009

Catch Up....

So, I'm so busy trying to catch up on everything that I missed... work, school! Everything has been absolutely crazy, but that is just the story of my life ~CRAZY~ One of the things that I have been trying to catch up on is my English 308 short report... I also did something totally out of the ordinary... I have to explain. My little sister just turned 18 on the 2nd and she is totally and completely in love with the Jonas Brothers (& no i'm not in love with the JB's) I hadn't got her a birthday present yet & she comes into my room on Thursday freakin' out because the JB's are coming to Utah on July 4th for the stadium of fire... I copied the link without her knowing and tickets went on sale on Friday. So I did what any good sister would do... I bought her & I tickets to go to the concert for her birthday & graduation. I gave them to her on Friday when I got home....She was screamin' & so excited... So on July 4th I will be drivin to Utah to go to the concert with her... Other than that nothing else exciting has happened---

1 comment:

Amber said...

That sounds like so much fun! You need to definitely take some pictures so I can see them! Hope you girlies have fun