Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter

Well it has definitely been a while since I have blogged.... Life is crazy for me & will be until I finish school~ Finals are next week & then the semester is over. Summer I am taking one class & it starts the Monday after finals~~ I get a weekend... Easter was fun. Everyone was over at our house for dinner and we had fun... Everyone came except Zachary (which by the way we DID miss you & wished you could of got off work). Below are some picture of that darling little niece of mine. She was loving all over great grandpa it was soo cute... Since it was a nice day we all went outside to play. We blew bubbles and then we played Frisbee until my younger brother Adrian tried to catch the Frisbee with his teeth.. Just kidding. He missed the Frisbee & it hit him in the lip & cut his lip. We all felt so bad for him but he was just mad that he messed up the game. When summer finally gets here we will definitely have to play Frisbee more.




1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

What a cute girl! She's getting so big! Love her Easter dress and bow...I'm sure you made her bow! You are the best! Can't wait to see you!