Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mac vs PC

So I have been looking at getting a Mac for a while now. I have also been wanting to get the Adobe photoshop too. The photoshop is over a thousand dollars and I couldn't see paying that kind of money for a program. So, I got a deal for a Mac through school and the adobe package with every program came with it for only $300.00. I was so excited to find out it was such a good deal... So I bought a Mac. I love it!! It is so much easier to use. I am still getting used to it and havn't had much time to really use the photoshop yet because of classes, but I will soon! I am super excited for it since I have a bunch of movie's to do. My sister is graduating high school so I have her video to do as well as my nieces 2nd birthday coming up in June to do her video.. Crazy busy projects going on, but I love it!

No comments: