Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AHH! LIFE...

Ok... so I know that I was going to try harder to make this really positive all the time, well that is just not my life! I am going to get it out here on this paper for myself... so if you don't want to hear it just skip it! I have had one of the hardest weeks in a really long time! Monday was going to start out good because I just got back from Boise and had a really fun trip! Well Monday turned out to be a crazy day not only did I have to start class again, but I just felt that everything that could go wrong did! Not only after everything that happened that day, but I get home from school mind you it is like 930 pm and I had been up since 6am, my mom starts in on me now don't get me wrong I love my mom, but lately it has just been tougher getting along with her. So after Monday I thought ok Tuesday is going to be a good day & Tuesday went to crap when I found out that I got a B+ in English, not a bad grade but I don't understand how I got a B+ when all of my papers I have gotten 100% and A's. I am so upset about it I know it seems stupid but I deserve an A! So then again tonight my mom and I don't get along & I just don't think I can deal with things anymore! I have to get over my fears of being alone and just do it! I know that most of you that read this are like oh you will be fine I wished I lived by myself, but you don't understand I have this fear of being alone and with all the pressure I get of not being married ect ect.... I just am about to have a nervous breakdown, when I found out my grade I had to literally hold back the tears because I was at work, but as I sit here and write this the tears are streaming down my face as I am so frustrated with everything in my life right now! I don't write this for people to feel sorry for me so DON'T, I write this as my therapy to getting over it! 

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Oh Candra...so sorry it's been a bad week! Wish I was there to hug you! Hope this next week looks brighter for you!Glad you had fun in Boise.