Sunday, May 10, 2009

Finals & Friends!

YEAH!!! FINALS ARE OVER!  
I don't have my grades yet but finals & tests are over! Yeah! I think I did good, but we will find out soon I hope! My brother was in the Emergency Room on Monday night for what we found out later was food poising (he was in so much pain and thought he was going to die) so it was scary but I didn't get to bed till around 3am and then got up and had to be to work by 730am and then left to take an English final from 3-5 in Pocatello. I had my last final on Thursday, it was my tax exam & I think that it went pretty well although it was really hard... Thursday I was able to meet up with Angie for dinner while she was in town! She looks so cute pregnant & it was really great to see her! Friday after I got off work, I left for BOISE! I went to see my really good friends Wynn & Brandon. They moved to Boise just a little while ago about 9 months I guess. I have missed them both so much, so I decided to take a break & go visit them in their new house! I got there Friday around 9pm and we talked and caught up and then we went to dinner. After dinner we went to downtown Boise and walked around. I saw the capital building and the places where my friends work and a lot of drunk people! We came back to there house and watched movies and talked till 3am. It so much fun to be able to catch up and talk! Saturday we got up around 10 and relaxed and then we all three made lunch together Wynn is an awesome cook and it was so good! (I ate a lot of food while I was there I'm sure I gained another 5 pounds I didn't need) We then played the Wii and watched tv and I didn't even get out my pajamas the entire day Saturday! It was AWESOME! I haven't been able to relax like this for so long! Sunday we got up late and I had to come home. Thank you Wynn & Brandon for a great weekend! I miss you both already, but hopefully I can come visit again soon! It's nice to be home, but I am not looking forward to getting back to the grind with school and work tomorrow. Summer school starts tomorrow (yuck) at least it is only one class. Well that has been my week.... (sorry I forgot my camera so no pictures)

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Great job finishing another semester. Glad you got a break for a minute. Good luck with the Summer class.

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing up your semester! woo hoo! Finals have got to be the worst. But you got through them so that's great! Good for you. Glad you got to spend time with Ang while she was here. I haven't seen that girl since my bridal shower!