Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Projects

Well it is unbelievable how much time you have to kill when you don't have homework!! Kaylie & I got together on Friday & made bows--I am so glad she puts up with me:) They turned out so cute! So I came home from work on Friday & made some more! Most of them I am going to keep for when I have a girl, so all I have to say is I Better Have a Girl someday! The other project that I did was the wedding present for my brother-- i think they turned out good too... Crazy! I can't believe I have to go back to school in 2 weeks, but I am officially a SENIOR!! Since the summer classes got on my transcripts I have enough credit to be a senior but since I am going to be an accountant that doesn't mean I am that close--I have to have 150, so I am only about 50 away and then I will be 16 closer after December! One more thing-- my niece had her first sleepover at our house while her parents went away for their 5 year anniversary & she learned the word NO-- it is the funniest thing, you will ask her a question and she will say no and then start giggling, so cute! I am going to try & get it on the camera & if I do I will post it! Well I hope everyone else had a great weekend, will post again!



















3 comments:

Baileys said...

Thanks again for the bows! your the best. I can't wait to buy some fall clothes and do some more! your the BEST!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Cute bows. A Senior!! Wow, I wish I could say the same-that is way exciting. Your nieces are adorable. It was good to see a while ago. loveya-Sha

Unknown said...

I am so jealous that you got together and made bows! :( I loved doing that! I am glad you posted...your little niece is growing up so fast! I love how the book turned out...looks so professional. You are so talented! I miss you guys! How was Oregon? Did you get to go? I hope so you deserve a good long vacation! Getting so close to finishing school feels so good doesn't it! I just barely got a TEMP job, I'm nervous but at least it's a job right? Love ya, Ang