Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a month!!!!




Okay..so I have not updated my blog for like a month! Ooops! It has been crazy busy!! I just finished with my summer classes & I have 3 weeks before I go back! It will be crazy! So a lot has happened in the last month...where to start... well a few events are my little brother got married yesterday ( i will post pictures later) Thursday the day before I had two finals for my summer classes. I ended up with 2 A's and one B+ dang it! That is still good for how fast the classes went! Oh and here are a couple of pictures of the bows I made for a friend that had twins! (Katie if you see these before I get them mailed to you I'm sorry) I will post the matching bracelets later! Anyways lots to do I will post more later!

2 comments:

Baileys said...

Love the bows!!!!

Russ and Katie Olsen Family said...

Candra,
What adorable bows! I was thinking how cool you have a friend up there that had twins, then I saw my name! You are so talented with the photos, the bows, the tutus, plus school and work. You are amazing! Hope you are enjoying life. You are too sweet.
love ya
Katie