Sunday, August 24, 2008

Where does time go?

Well~ time has flown this past week and a half... I took vacation from work & went to Boise for 3 days last week & this week I was suppose to go to Oregon, but that didn't happen (I will get to see the ocean someday). I did get a lot done this week though! I had a lot to do to get ready for school & I took McKayla for a day & took her to Applebees with a friend for lunch & she was so good! She had applesauce & macaroni & cheese! She loves hanging out with her auntie Candra! School does start tomorrow & although I am ready to get it over with I know it is going to be crazy!! I can already see the 1 a.m. study sessions in my future! I did get some really cute pictures of Gracie & her sisters this week---check them out on candraspix & today I got this new one of McKayla so I thought I would post one of Gracie & her sisters & one of McKayla I can't believe how fast all of them are growing! It makes me feel old~ Well hopefully my first week of school goes well & I will post again soon!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Candra! You are such a talented photographer! I love that one of their feet! I sure miss you! I'm glad you got a vacation, you totally deserved and needed one! Hope your 1st day of school went well today! love ya!