Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a week!

Well school started on Monday & what a week it has been! Monday started bright and early at 5:30 am. Way too early! My schedule went like this... Monday I had accouting 323 at 8am in Pocatello and then I have to drive back go to work & then I have 2 classes in IF at 5pm BA 400 & MGT 460 & get home about 10:30. Tuesday also starts bright and early at 5am. I have accounting 331Tax class;( and then I drive back for work & have class at 6pm which is Finance 478. Wednesday are about the same as Monday & Thursday is the same as Tuesday except I have Business Law in Pocatello at night! So it has been crazy~ but I will get through it! I also got some super cute pictures of Kaylies kids! They are so cute~ check out more of them on Candra's pix. I also have more photoshoots to come so keep checking for new photos! At least I have a break from school tomorrow to be able to get caught up on my homework for the week to come, but I will at least try to keep up on my blog!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Love it Candra, I added your picture blog to my blog too! I think you are so talented! I just love the pictures you do! Glad I got to see you, even if it was only for a sec! Love ya!