Friday, February 27, 2009

Take 4...

So, last week was hard I did do well on both exams but...this week was even worse. I don't know what happened but I woke up at about 4 o'clock Thursday morning and barely made it up stairs (not even to the bathroom) to the garbage can and it didn't stop coming. I missed both my classes and work. I hate being sick. I threw up the entire day & my dad took me to the doctor for the 4th time at 7pm they did the flew and strep test and they both came back negative. They think it may be all of the antibiotics I have been on or the ear pressure I have. I still have fluid behind my ears. So they gave me another prescription not an antibiotic and told me lots of fluids and rest. So, after I got back from the doctor I threw up again & since about 9pm last night I haven't thrown up. I missed work again today which I hate doing! Today I feel like I have done 200+ crunches because my stomach muscles hurt so bad! I hope this is the last time and it gets better...

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

oh sweetie...that is no good. You need to get better. I can't believe how long this has lasted. Poor thing. Praying for you!