Monday, February 16, 2009

Follow up....

Ok... so the last time I wrote I went to the doctor, well Friday I was done with the medicine and not feeling any better, so I went back to the doctor. It turned into an ear infection...AHHH... when is this going to end! So now I am on antibiotics and still not feeling the best. I have a tax exam tomorrow and then another accounting exam on Wednesday. On Saturday (Valentine's Day) while most if not all of you were out celebrating I was.... you guessed it studying. I went over to barnes and noble to study.. I then left when stupid high schoolers came and were just having a good time before heading to the dance but when I am trying to study it is so hard to have 6 teenagers laughing and giggling in my ears!! Anyways, I am getting back to the studying hope everyone elses Valentine's was great!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey Candra it's Amber! I found you! I'm so happy you have a blog! Yay! SO everything going ok? You went to the Dr with an ear infection? That is never a good thing. I hope you get feeling better. So glad I found ya!!!