Saturday, February 7, 2009

One of my Favorites...

Ok so this is a video of my niece before Christmas... She is so funny! I know Christmas was a while ago, but I thought I would post it anyways. This week has been crazy busy & I am not feeling very well. I think I am coming down with a cold...my throat & ears kill... Homework is keeping me very busy (I have a paper, a project, tax problems, and a presentation still to do before the weekend is over and the clock is ticking LOUDLY) along with life and work... I thought I would post since I had a few brief moments. Oh yes, I have to tell you about my run in with a spider yesterday. I came home from work and nobody was home. It was after 6pm and it was a little dark so I turned on the hall light before heading to my room and BAM there was a huge hobo in the hallway just staring right at me. I screamed and since nobody else was home I had to figure out how I was going to take care of this problem. I had some shoe boxes full of papers that need shred so I grabbed one of the boxes and dropped it over the spider thinking this would take care of the problem... WRONG... I lifted up the box and the spider started to move. I quickly grabbed the next shoe box and did the same thing except kind of pushed down on the shoe box. I did this a few times hoping when I lifted the box he would be dead, and he was. The next task however was figuring out what to do with this dead spider. So, I grabbed two pieces of paper and maneuvered the spider onto one of the paper and put it in the toilet. This was a very brave thing for me to do since I am deathly afraid of spiders. I hope that you get a kick out of my story... oh yeah this little task took me @ least 20 minutes to accomplish! Go Me! I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: