Saturday, February 21, 2009

When is it ever going to end...

So, this week has been absolutely crazzzy... After going to the doctor last Friday, they put my on an antibiotic augment en ($45 presciption) and it made me sicker than a dog. Tuesday I took my tax exam and I think I did pretty good and Tuesday night I was at the school with a study group studying for my next test on Wednesday, and I threw up at school... I was embarrassed and I barely made it to the bathroom the last time (4th) so I decided I better cut the study group short and go home, so I did. Wednesday I took a sick day from work and missed my exam :( I was so MAD! Mad at myself for getting sick and mad I had to miss the exam. My teacher had on his syllabus absolutely no make up exams would be given so I was debating on dropping the class, which just upset me even more. I emailed my teacher told him what happened and he emailed me back and was so nice and concerned. He said if I felt better I could take the exam Friday at 11am. Thursday I called the doctor and he told me not to take the augment en and put me on a Z-pack. The z-pack was only $15 so not as bad of price, but still 3 times in the last week and a half! If it continues I will have to get tubes in my ears and that scares me cuz I've never had surgery.. So I did even though I didn't feel completely better I went and I think I did pretty good... I will find out next week! Anyways I hope this ends SOON! I want to get better and move on and get school done! Other than that I had this huge cost accounting case that I did and I got a 23/25 which I was way excited it was a case that I worked at least 6 hours on! And then English is going great I have gotten 4 paper's back so far and I've gotten A's on all of them YEAH! I hope to continue to do this! Hope everyone else is well!

1 comment:

Neal and Angie said...

Poor Candra, I really hope you get feeling better...I'm praying for ya!